Situated in the western Ghats and a short drive from the town of Chikmagalur, “Heritage Plantation Villa” offers you an escape to a private and stylish villa right on a hill. Owned by a third generation coffee planter, it is an ideal choice for one to unwind and spend “quality time” with your loved ones. The majestic landscape is strewn with ridges, dense tropical forests, Coffee plantations and mountain streams, with trekking trails snaking through the forests.
It’s a perfect place to enjoy a perfect cup of coffee while sparrows hum their song on a nearby tree surrounded by an orchard on one side and coffee plantation on the other, you could hear the cicadas too!
A place tastefully done to allow you to feel at home “Heritage Plantation Villa” offers you ample space to lounge and catch up on a chat or gather around for some board games. It is an ideal destination for travelers with interests in trekking and wildlife photography.
- Spacious lounge
- King size beds
- Free WiFi
- All three meals
- Rs 3500 per person for both non-vegetarian and vegetarians.
- Rs 1750 for children between ages 5-12
- The price is inclusive of all 3 meals a day.
- Bonfire in the night is also inclusive
- Set menu which is the local Malnad cuisine.
- Check in 2 pm – Check out 12 pm.