Experience the nature at its best In this Homestay, we provide you with an experience of living at home, though you’re away from home. At every step you are well taken care off. Our guests have come here with their families and friends; during their stay here they have always picked up more friends and enjoyed their stay to the fullest. In Homestay you can also explore in and around Chikmagalur and part of Hassan
One among the best hill stations in southern India. Traveller has to tour the coffee region of Chikmagalur which is nested in the Malnad area of Karnataka largely forested and hilly region of heavy rainfall. The unrivalled scenic beauty, thick green valleys, coffee plantations, silver oak wood forests & magnificent mountain ranges presents the traveller to enjoy the luxury of nature. This region is also the birth place of Indian coffee industry
Makonahally Village is having the history of 400 years. having many antique houses located in Mudigere Taluk, Chickmagalur District of Karnataka is richly endowed with verdant Coffee plantations and the lush-green pepper vines along with the Areca plants and Paddy fields in between.
The ancient “Angadi” the birth place of Hoysala dynesty is just an hour drive. Nestled between nature’s bountiful treasure and the place Kalasheshwara can be called as the Benares of the South.
Beluru and Halebeedu, the legacy of Hoysalara dynasty where the legendary Sculptor Jakkanacharya carved out poetry in stone is just 24 km away from homestay.
Malaya Marutha: One can savour and see the enchanting Sunset scene here at Malaya Marutha locted in Charmudi where you can experience the Valley View and feel the mist of roaring waterfalls is just 30 Km. (You can avail trekking facilities by pre booking with the registered adventure academies here).
Devaramane: At a distance of 25 km another hill station of Western Ghat least known, is a wonderful picnic spot where you can enjoy and experience the breeze and kisses of the cloud. and you can stretch your eyes to the horizon. If you miss this spot your trip will be incomplete.
Chikmaglur: Hills of Mullayah giri range located 36 km away from Homestay
Datta Peetha (Baba Budan Giri): One of the highest mountain peaks between the Himalayas and the Nilgiris. it is 60 Km from Homestay
Abbi Falls near Aldur: (18Km) where you can enjoy the beauty of breath taking water Cascades
Sringeri Sri Sharada Temple: It is Situated on the banks of the River Tunga established by Adi Shankaracharya. is just 2 hrs Drive from Homestay.
Horanadu Anapoorneshwari temple: About 70 kms or about a 1 and a half hour picturesque drive from Homestay
Dharmasthala Temple: About 65 kms, it takes a 2 hours ride of deep valley and steep roads along the Charmudi Ghats.
Tariff : Rs 2000/- Per Person
- Your stay 24 hours from arrival
- Free accommodation for children below 5 years and 5 to 12 years 50% charge.
- The package includes one Breakfast, one Lunch, evening snacks and a Dinner.
- Unlimited Piping hot Coffee/Tea
- Rs 100/- will be deducted, if you miss a breakfast or meal during stay.
- 24 Hours hot water for bath
- Cuisine – Healthy & Spicy Malnad Style (Veg & Non Veg )
- Plantation walk
- Bonfire (optional)
- Travel Plan based on request, at additional cost
- Our facilities are very close to nature, your stay a comfortable and memorable experience.
- Cancellation done 10 days in advance will entitle a maximum refund of 50%.
- There will be absolutely no refund under any conditions if room is cancelled 10 days prior to stay period.
- Postponement will be at the sole discretion of the management of the Leisure homestay.
- Customer is solely liable for any damages/loss of the property due to the
- Any legal suits should be dealt with in Mudigere Judiciary.