When you choose Chikmagalur for your holiday, you have got something in the back of your mind! The spectacular Blue Mountain views with lush green nature everywhere, in a pollution-free, quite & clean ambience having chill climate, sipping a coffee and many more…To aspire your travel dreams Arabica Estate homestay provides you a space to explore and experience the beauty of nature and helps you to reach many unseen adventures destinations in Chikmagalur.
Our prime motto – “ To help our guests in exploring the beauty of Chikmagalur along with healthy and happy stay”.
We are located just 14 kms away from Chikmagalur main city, which normally takes 15 to 20 minutes drive from city center. The homestay is surrounded by thick green coffee plantation. This homestay is facilitated with secured parking, clean and hygienic rooms, privacy, tasty food (Authentic & traditional malnad food- Veg & non Veg), barbeque, bonfire area, activity area for indoor and outdoor games, many more… With all these facilities the management takes care of guest needs round the clock.
We provide the following facilities to ensure a comfortable stay for our guests.
1. Car parking
2. Clean and hygienic rooms and dormitory
3. Additional Beds available on request at extra cost
4. TV with satellite channels in all the rooms
5. 24 hours hot and cold water supply
6. 24 hours Power supply
7. Camp-fire in homestay premises
8. Barbeque on request
9. Jeep and car rental services on request.
Things To Do
This homestay has plenty to offer to the travellers. During your stay here, there are a plenty of things that you can do to maximize your holiday experience.
1. Treks can be arranged on request to Bandekallu Gudda which is just 5km away from homestay. Jeeps can be arranged with extra cost.
2. Visit Kaavikallu Mata which is just 10km away from homestay. Jeeps can be arranged with extra cost.
3. Morning safari to Bhadra wild life sanctuary which is just 15km away from homestay.
4. Visit Ukuda Falls which is just 25km away from homestay. Jeeps can be arranged with extra cost.
5. Visit Mallanduru gudda a shooting spot, which is just 7km away from homestay.
6. Visit dirt mania and go for a bike trails, which is just 2km away from homestay.
7. Play indoor games or badminton in the homestay premises.
8. Bird watching
9. Seminar on coffee plantation on request
10. Sit and relax on the lawn or the veranda, sip on endless cups of tea and enjoy the serenity of the place.
The guests are treated to South Indian and continental breakfast. Authentic Malnad cuisine prepared in the traditional style is provided for lunch and dinner. At this homestay food is prepared by expert cooks who take care to prepare tasty as well as healthy dishes. Arabica Estate homestay takes tremendous pleasure in offering its guests a selection of lip smacking cuisine.