Experience nature at its best, midst the scenic beauty of Malnad’s lush green forests, widespread coffee plantations and the intoxicating aroma of the black pepper creepers. The unmatched melody of streams trickling down the valley while sipping steaming hot coffee augments the already perfect evenings. Find yourself very close to nature as you listen to the silent call of the passing clouds. Homely Malnad dishes unheard of in other regions makes the stay all the more special and enjoyable.
At every step you are well taken care off. Our guests have come here with their families and friends; during their stay here they have always picked up more friends and enjoyed their stay to the fullest. From here you can also explore in and around Chikmagalur.
One of the least known, but amongst the best hill stations in southern India. Traveller has to tour the coffee region of Chikmagalur which is nested in the Malnad area of Karnataka largely forested and hilly region of Heavy rainfall. The unrivalled scenic beauty, thick green valleys, coffee plantations, silver oak wood forests & magnificent mountain ranges presents the traveller to enjoy the luxury of nature. This region is also the birth place of Indian coffee industry and the cradle of the powerful Hoysala Dynasty.
- Cottage tariff rate per day per Head basis (Includes food).
- (Adult) Veg & Non Veg : Rs.2545
- Rate per Day (Children )
0-5 years – Free
6-12 years – Rs.1250
* Taxes as applicable *
**Call us for attractive tariffs on weekdays **
- Your stay 24 hours from arrival
- Free accommodation for children below 5 years and 6 to 12 years 50% charge.
- Delicious Breakfast, Sumptuous Lunch & Traditional Dinner
- Unlimited Piping hot Coffee/Tea
- Cuisine – Healthy & Spicy Malnad Style (Veg & Non Veg )
- Plantation walk
- Bonfire (optional)
- Travel Plan based on request, at additional cost
- Our facilities are very close to nature, your stay a comfortable and memorable experience.