Coffee Plantation Homestay is the place you would love to spend your holiday with your family or friends enjoying the nature.The surroundings is totally covered by coffee plantations and wild nature, which gives you the feeling of calmness. The house is about 150 years old and has all the facilities. The accommodation is comfortable, the cuisine home cooked and includes a taste of local food. Not to forget the endless cups of aromatic south Indian coffee which is fresh.
The Coffee Plantation ‘Bungalow’ is surrounded by Coffee plantation and hills which offer an abundance of trekking and relaxing opportunities to all. Host family has been enjoying the stay in such a wonderful place and would like to share their experience to others. Such a beauty can never be missed. There are various ways to spend time with nature.
- There are 2 bedrooms with attach bathrooms, with double cots.
- There is a dormitory which has 6 single beds with an attach bath.
- There is a tent house which can accommodate 6 persons.
- Homestay can accommodate 25 people including the tent house. If you want to book for more than 25 people contact in advance.
- Suggested to come in a large group and stay for least 2 nights