The original coffee hills of India now has a new destination for a luxury holiday in Chikmagalur. Nestled along the Mullayangiri hills, in the thick of an active coffee plantation, resort has 21 villas of richly appointed comfort and spectacular views of the Baba Budan hills on one side and a breath-taking panoramic view of Chikmagalur town on the other. Covered in mist and lush greenery on all sides, resort offers the best nature stay among Chikmagalur resorts. It’s proximity to both Bangalore (4¼ hrs) and Mangalore (3¼ hrs) makes this haven of natural beauty and elegant luxury a perfect weekend getaway for families and nature lovers.
Imagine waking up to the smell of freshly ground coffee, warm sun on your face and thick mist parting and making way for dew drenched slopes of the majestic and beautiful Mullayanagiri Hills. Welcome to Chikmagalur.
Tucked in the middle of an active coffee plantation in Chikmagalur, this is the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect with nature. Surrounded by sun-kissed hills and clear streams, this resort is an ideal getaway from the hustle-bustle of a big city. It’s the sort of place where you can breathe, contemplate and sit back with your favorite book, without having to compromise on the comforts of a high-end resort.
All our villas and suites have been aesthetically designed, keeping in mind the element of space and comfort. Expanding over 1250 sq ft these spacious living areas are complemented by elegantly landscaped gardens. Artifacts from Southeast Asia have been brought in to give an even more pristine and zen vibe to all the rooms, each with a view that’s breathtaking, whether it’s that of the Mullayanagiri Hills or the Chikmagalur town.
Built out of an intrinsic love for nature as well as luxury and comfort, it is the brainchild of the couple behind 100ft. Boutique Bar Restaurant and the Bayleaf Restaurant, both long standing restaurants in Bengaluru. It’s this passion for world-class hospitality that gave birth to the idea of this resort. With the couple personally managing the property to ensure high quality, you can be certain that your stay here will be luxurious and comforting.
The Crimson Peak Bar (Launching soon)
Perched right at the the edge of the hill is a jewel in the crown, our Crimson Peak Bar. The view from up here is magnificent, and covers everything from the Chikmagalur town and its two lakes on one side to the Mullayanagiri Hills on the other. Add to this gorgeous view, our handcrafted cocktails and a private view of the sunset, and you’ve just experienced paradise.
A place’s culture is best experienced through it’s food. Whether it’s the spices or the technique, great food can create memories which last a lifetime. At Mirra, our world-class chefs have gone to great lengths to give the local cuisine a modern twist. Our extensive menu includes both Indian and western delicacies, beautifully seeped in local culture and cuisine so you can taste a bit of Chikmagalur in every bite.
Shvah Spa (Launching soon)
Travel is about healing from within. It’s about relaxing the body and the mind, and a great way of experiencing that relaxation is through a body massage. Our in-house masseuse is trained in both Ayurvedic and Thai massages. Ayurvedic massages done with medicated oils are an amazing way of flushing out toxins from the body, whereas Thai massages done using compression of muscles, mobilization of joints, and acupressure have a soothing effect on the body and mind.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Indoor and Al fresco facilities
- Full-fledged assistance from a banquet team
- Ensuite bathrooms in all bedrooms
- King-size beds with ergonomic mattresses
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Flat panel TV and DVD player
- Minibar, personal safe and hairdryer in each room
- All areas with individually controlled air-conditioning / heating
- Dining area for 8-12 people in some rooms
- Large terrace decks (some come with heated jacuzzis)
- Swimming pool
- Large daybeds
- Fully equipped kitchen in some rooms
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Telephones in all areas
- Ample space to have wedding ceremonies and receptions in the midst of nature
- 24 hours front office
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge services
- Personal chefs / valets on demand
- Room service
- Laundry services
- 24 hour security
- Car parking and driver accommodations
- Business centre facilities
- Travel arrangements / Car hire
- Books, magazines and extensive movie library
Java Rain Resorts Chikmagalur Pricing:
TARIFF – – 1st APRIL 2021 TO 31st MARCH 2022
|Room type||Including Tax||Meal Plan|
|Villa Kaffa – Open sky shower||Rs.18,880/-||APAI|
|Fika View||Rs. 18,500/-||APAI|
|Fika – Presidential Suite||Rs.68,440/-||APAI|
|Child((6 to 12yrs) with bed||Rs.3,400/-||APAI|
|Above 12Yrs with bed||Rs.4,700/-||APAI|
|Food Element (6yrs to 12yrs) without bed||Rs.1,600/-||APAI|
- Kaffa:- A maximum of two adults and 02 children below 12 Yrs are allowed to occupy a Kaffa.
- Qhava:- A maximum of two adults and 02 children below 12 Yrs are allowed to occupy a Qhava.
- Fika:- A maximum of 6 adults and 06 children below 12 Yrs( Presidential Suite )
- ** Note : We can put 01 extra bed in each room if required.