This Scenic Homestay is part of the Thippanahalli group of estates situated against the breathtaking backdrop of the Mullaiahnagiri Peak, the highest in Karnataka, along the slopes of the Bababudangiri Hills about 10 km from Chikmagalur.
The Scenic Home Stay offers, as the name suggests, the tranquility of Nature combined with the charm of heritage. Added to this is the warm hospitality of the hosts, making it an experience you will cherish forever.
It has two cottages and one room housed in the Prakruti mansion, which is part of the Thippanahalli group of estates. The cottages and rooms are aesthetically designed to blend with the environment besides offering modern comforts. Aptly named ‘Revathy’and ‘Rohini’ after the rain goddesses, the cottages evoke the freshness and delight of the rain showers.
The home stay is complemented by a beautifully landscaped garden and manicured lawn. With cozy sit-outs and a view that will be etched in your mind forever, the garden is the perfect place for you to unwind.
The Araluguppe family has been in the coffee growing business for more than 250 years and being 7th generation planters, the family has contributed a lot towards the development of the Chikmagalur area. Belli Moda Home Stay is hosted by Mr Sudarshan Araluguppe, who is also the Founder- President of the Chikmagalur Golf Club, the youngest and most sought after Golf Club in Karnataka.
Belur and Halebeed- World famous heritage temples built by the Hoysala Dynasty, located 34 kms & 52 kms away respectively
- Sringeri Mutt (105 kms)
- Annapoorneshwari Temple at Horanadu (110 kms)
- Dharmastala Temple (106 kms)
- Seethalaiahnagri Mutt – A calm and serene temple situated at an altitude of 5000 ft (8 kms)
- Mullaiahnagiri Peak- The highest peak in Karnataka (12 kms)
- The Shrine of Bababudan- The place where coffee originated (25 kms)
- Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary (45 kms)
- Hirekolale Lake- A picnic spot (4 kms)
- Chikmagalur Golf Club (7 kms)
- Kemmannagundi: A famous hill station in Karnataka (42 kms)
- Riverturn Jungle Lodges at Tarikere, located 40 kms away
- Sight-seeing (more than a dozen places to visit)
- Coffee Plantation walks
- Temple visits
- Bird Watching
- Drive through the mountains
(*Inclusive of bed, breakfast, and dinner)
- Rs.3500/- per person, inclusive of all taxes
- Rs.7000/- on twin sharing basis
- Optional: Bed and Breakfast only on twin sharing basis Rs 2750 per person per day
- Free for children below 6 years.
- Booking for families only
- Checkout time- 12 noon.
- Confirmation of the booking will be done only after 50% advance payment is made.
(Please contact us for payment details)